Utility Billing (customer service)


The Utility Billing (Customer Service) Division is responsible for receiving payments for the City of Sunnyside. These payments include billing for water, sewer, garbage, ambulance utility fee, stormwater, and dog licenses. Utility Billing also sets up new customers, answers billing questions, and turns water service on/off. Other services provided are: 
  • Helping low-income senior/disabled citizens obtain discounted services
  • Issuing utility refunds
  • Maintaining all city-operated utility billing services and rates
  • Providing information to landlords about utility service payment responsibilities
  • Dog licensing
  • Yard Sale Permits

Payment Methods

ONLINE: Payments can be made electronically through Xpress Bill Pay. For more information, how to sign up, and question and answer information, click here.

PHONE: Xpress Bill Pay has a dedicated line for Sunnyside residents. Dial 1-888-716-0174 to make a payment over the phone. 

MAIL: Payments can be mailed to the City of Sunnyside, 818 E. Edison Ave., Sunnyside, WA 98944

IN PERSON: Payments can be made directly at City Hall located at 818 E. Edison Ave., Sunnyside, WA  98944